Sunday, August 15, 2010

Buh.


I'm afraid there's not much to post as of late. Things have been more of the same; working out, babysitting, sleeping for an ungodly amount of hours. Only five days to go and I'm back in school.

To be honest, thinking about it is probably why I sleep in so late. It keeps me up. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the atmosphere of school. I love my friends there, I love classes, even studying gets me giddy (self-professed nerd). But it's stressful. If I were to buy my books right now, it would be over $700. That's absurd. I'm hoping that some professors won't require some books and others might accept different/cheaper editions. There was a sudden change in a couple of situations at school that blasted a whole through my high hopes. And there's the fact that I'm leaving the solace of my home once again. Maybe I'm odd, but I hate leaving my family every semester, no matter how excited for school I am. My parents are my favorite people on this planet. And I was recently moved into the largest bedroom in the house. It's oh so cozy. I have a feeling I'm going to miss this.

The most I can do now is just prepare; prepare for the classes and stress to follow. Anticipate seeing friends and continuing to learn and love with them. Understand that I am there for a purpose. And, most of all, succeed.

Ugh. Too serious. Something lighter next time, promise. :)

Photo: Me. Downtown Franklin in the Winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment