Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Make It Work!


I know I'm a week behind, but guess whaaat? Tomorrow night holds a new episode of Project Runway! The above picture is of the Season Two cast, my favorite to this day, what with the numerous memorable quotes...

"Daniel Franco, where did you go?"

"What happened to Andre?"

"Lighten up, it's just fashion!"

and pretty much anything Santino Rice said, ever.

This season is going to be interesting, I think. I won't dare say good yet, because frankly, I only saw maybe one or two standouts. The best thing about the show this season: what comes afterward. The incredible duo of Austin Scarlett and Santino Rice, making people over. I loved the first episode, and I can't wait for more.



2 comments:

  1. Santino is my favorite of all time. I was so excited to see that new show with him. Although Scarlett has gotten more and more over the top. I could barely look at him in his workout clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree on Austin's clothes! Blinding, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete