Friday, August 6, 2010

Light as a Feather


Occasionally, I'm going to share my favorite blog finds. Sadly, I spend a lot of time on the internet. However, not sadly, during one of my web excursions, I stumbled upon (no, not while stumbling) a blog called Feather Report. My inner fashionista died.


How cute? Very. Very, very cute. And customized to the weather. Normally, the girls at Feather Report base the outfits they put together on New York City weather, with options for hotter and cooler weather. Occasionally, they spotlight different cities (I've been dying to ask what exactly one should wear on 100+ F days) and the local weather, usually at the request of a die-hard reader. Another great thing about the site? They list the prices and where to find the unique pieces. The only downside? Most of the pieces are so out of the college student budget, its not even funny. Occasionally, they'll feature a post where everything is under $100, but even then, I open my wallet and weep. On those instances, if I see something I must have, I usually peruse the internet for other options that carry the style without the pricetag.

No comments:

Post a Comment