Monday, August 9, 2010

Collegiate.


Two weeks from today, school starts up again. In some ways, I'm extremely excited. I miss some of my friends dearly, and can't wait to see them. My classes all seem like they're going to be challenging but not impossible, and being the geek that I am, I love an academic challenge. And the beginning of the school year always brings tons of events and exciting book purchases and redecorating.

On the other hand, I will miss my family. It's always hard, after the summer, to go off and live away from the people you grew up with and spent all summer with. Leaving that support system is something that has always been difficult for me, but it's character-building as well. All in all, going back to school gives me a much-needed boost to stop sleeping in so late and do something with my life.

Oh, and there's the epic movie and Grey's Anatomy marathons me and my roomies always have. And ordering out Chinese food that takes hours to get there. And studying late nights at the Yellow Deli. So it'll be amazing. I think. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment